lunes, 27 de noviembre de 2017

Food

Hello everyone, today I will write about something that I love, food.

There are many dishes and a lot of food diversity. these vary according to customs or the country. but it is always good to try them all and know more about other cultures.

The pizza is Italian. Fries are Belgium or Dutch. Hamburgers Likely German. 
Enchiladas and  tacos are Mexican food The Sushi are Japón. And so with many other typical foods of each country.
Among my favorite foods are Salmon and corn cake, I also love sushi or sometimes I feel like eating pizza. I also love the fruits of the summer season, such as strawberries, peaches and watermelon.

the foods too seasoned I do not like much, nor the very spicy ones, but if I like them when they mix the flavors, like the bittersweet foods or when they have many colors, this makes them look more delicious.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario