Hi everyone today I going to write about my postgraduate.
Actually, I'm not very sure about what I want when finish
university, I would like to do a postgrade, this could be Maxillofacial,
since before I wanted to be a surgeon and I would love to do an operation someday,
other specialty that I like is Odontopediatric because I like childen and also
I like the promotion and prevention so I think that this has a greater impact
on children more that in adults, but to work with children you need a lot
patience and sometime I do not have it.
So "Maxilofacial"is mi favorite option for
my postgraduate.

It is the surgical medical specialty that deals
with the prevention, study, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of the
pathology, facial and facial territory, as well as the structures and cervicals
directly or indirectly related to them. To
be "Maxilofacial" I need to study so much, and the most important subjet
is anatomy, this subject is really dificult to me, but I still have many years
in the university to become an expert on the subject.

The surgeon performs a maxillofacial from
extractions of the wisdom teeth or placement of dental implants, to cosmetic,
oncological and reconstructive surgery. This specialty is closely related to
plastic surgery, neurosurgery and otorhinolaryngology with which it closely collaborates,
coinciding in some aspects, as well as with the odontological specialties of
orthodontics and prosthodontics (dental prostheses).

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario