Hello everyone, today I will write about my summer vacation.

This summer I plan to do many things, including knowing Santiago better. There are many places to visit in Santiago, such as museums, there are many museums: The "Artes Visuales" Museum, the "Historia Natural" Museum, "Historico Nacional" museum, museum "De la Memoria y Derechos Humanos", among many others. I have proposed to visit at least three, although I have already gone on other occasions.
Another panorama for my holidays is to exercise, as I am not very good at jogging or going to the gym, I want to climb hills or do "thekking", there are several very beautiful hills, such as the Apoquindo hill, the Manquehue hill or the San Cristobal hill.

Also visiting more hills or parks in Santiago, I also want to go to the beach and the pool, because I love to swim and during the summer it is very hot. I like to go to the pool with my friends, and this vacation we are planning a trip to the beach, in Chile there are many beaches, the closest are of the "litoral" beaches and is not much time to transport there.
Finally, during my holidays I want to try delicious food like corn cake (one of my favorite summer meals) or the "humitas", also go out for eat ice cream or eat a "mote con huesillo".
But what I want most in this vacation, is to rest and enjoy them to the fullest, find places and go out with my friends.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario