Hi everyone, today I write about Ozzy, who is ozzy? Ozzy is the most special animal for me. I really love so much, but, how did come ozzy to my house?
Since I was a little girl I wanted to have a pet, but my mother always said that was not enough space in the house and have a pet was so much responsibility.
On my 13's birthday I was with my friends and my brother said that there was a surprise for me; he covered my eyes (I was so nervous! I had the idea what the surprise would love to me and so it was) I felt there was something in front of me, spread my hands and touch something soft and hairy, -OMG IS A DOG!. My father gave me a puppy! And everyone knew except me and my mom, but my mom couldn't resist the cute of the new member of the family. Then we should choose a name for the puppy… was so hard, so my brother said “Ozzy” like Ozzy Osbourne, this idea was funny and I liked, so was this like Ozzy became in the most especial rocker dog in my family and he gave so much love everyday
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario