lunes, 28 de agosto de 2017

India

Hi everyone! today I will talk about a country that I would like to visit. I would like visit India, because it is a country with so much cultural diversity and a rich herigate in languages and religion. 

The people of India are characterized by being enomously kind, friendly and with a recognized hospitality, the people will join hands to greet you with the traditional "namaste". In India is considered an honor to receive guets in the house, many families offer stay in their homes with every enjoyable hospitality, I would like to live an experience like this, knowing their world and culture.

Also, India has an architectural heritage of great value, many monuments declared patrimony of humanity. Some places that I would like to visit are the taj mahal, the agra fort, the tomb of Humayun, the great Buddhist Sanchi monument, temples and churches, among many other very beautiful tourist places.

For these and many reasons, I want to visit India one day, because I want to enrich myself with this land full of fantasy, colors, history and contrasts!

2 comentarios:

  1. Excellent writing, you made me think of the country and felt like visiting it as well (proper names with capital letter pls "Taj Mahal" Check also: Guests and Enormously;) )

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I remember watch a couple indian movies, I would like to visit too, is a wonderful place for many reasons(taj mahal specially)
    I found your link blog in my blog and I visit you haha
    I see you later
    Bye sachel!

    ResponderEliminar