martes, 29 de agosto de 2017

The best concert I've had

Hello everybody, today I'll talk about the only concert I've gone to. The truth is that I love music and I would love to go to many concerts, but I've only gone to one, in 2015, this was The Prismatic World Tour, the third musical tour of the American singer Katy Perry, released to promote its fourth album of study Prism.

The singer katy perry I like a long time ago, I think she is very cute and her songs are fun and when she brought her tour for the first time to Chile, performing at the Pista Atletica of the Estadio Nacional of Santiago, I thought it was a good time to be able to see her.



Katy Perry consolidated as a pop artist with her second album, "Teenage Dream", with which she achieved the record of being the only female artist with 5 singles number 1 of a same album. In addition, she is the first singer to surpass 75 million digital downloads, surpassing in more than 20 million to any other artist. In Chile it has the same success with downloads and streaming, accumulating more than 5 million unique visits.

During the concert the atmosphere was incredible, there were people disguised like the singer, flower hats and also I painted my face with paint phosphorescent.

The Prismatic World Tour was a sensory explosion of theatrics, daring acrobatics and of course, all the hits. This concert was a visually stunning production that captured Katy’s fun personality and artistic vision. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario